cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Re: Instrumentation client in Cocoon CVS ?
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:44:11 GMT
Hi Troops,

	Hope all is well!

	Finally.. I've just checked the instrumentation client into
	tools/instrumentation, with a shell script to start it.

	To use it, ensure that 'enable-instrumentation' and
	'instrumentation-config' are set in your application's web.xml.

	The default instrumentation.xconf supplied with the webapp will
	automatically start up an altrmi connector on port 15555
	(default).

	The instrumentation client should be able to connect to this port once
	Cocoon is up and running running, and will list all available
	instrumentables, etc.

	If there's any problems, please let me know.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: