cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Stein" <>
Subject top-level project?
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 02:05:46 GMT
[ I just sent a very similar email to ]

Hi all,

There is a Board meeting next Wednesday. I know there has been interest in
the past about Cocoon becoming a top-level project. Should you wish to
pursue that, then next week's board meeting could be ideal.

To establish the top-level project, the Board would need a resolution
similar to the other project-establishing resolutions (see the November
Board minutes for examples; Avalon and Ant were created then). The
resolution would need to include a Chair and a list of initial PMC

PMC members "should" be equal to the active committers. The Chair can be
anybody that you feel would be constructive, whether a committer or not.
(generally, they should be an ASF member, but that isn't strictly

I'll watch the mailing list when I can for questions, and/or you can just
email me if you have any.

-- ... ASF Chairman ...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: