cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Aston <jeremyas...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Back in London
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:28:02 GMT
I'd love to meet up with fellow Cocooners, esp
Stefano, but am not in London and cannot make an
excuse to come up as my missus is about to drop a baby
any day soon.  Fancy a train trip down to the seaside
and broken pier at Brighton?  (<1hr from London
Victoria)

Rgds

Jeremy

 --- luke hubbard <luke@rroom.net> wrote: > On 13 Jan