cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: xsl:include's root is in Tomcat's root.
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 04:53:44 GMT

If the href starts with "cocoon" the href is relative to the including
stylesheet, otherwise it is relative to "tomcat/webapps".
EXCEPT, if I write "cocoon/../" then we have relative to "tomcat/webapps"
again.

This can't possibly be correct.

Is this some side-effect of sitemap settings? Using the default sitemap (from
binary download) with the following added section;

   <map:match pattern="products/*/datasheets/*">
    <map:generate src="products/{1}/datasheets/{2}"/>
    <map:transform src="products/{1}/datasheets/style/datasheet.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="xhtml" />
   </map:match>

Niclas