cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Sozeau <mat...@netcourrier.com>
Subject CVSView block
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 21:25:18 GMT
Hi again,

	I made a block for cvsview but I couldn't test it much so you'll
	probably encouter problems (YHBW). I'm fairly new to this
	block organization and ant custom features, so maybe I did it
	completely wrong :) Anyway I did it and have some problems.
	First, the generator needs a setting at definition time (the
	root path of the repository) but that doesn't complies with the
	Relax NG schemas actually in use. Perhaps there is a better way
	to do it (I noticed the new global-variables and
	component-configuration sections in <pipelines>, what sort of
	config can it do?), but I don't know about it (yet:). Also I
	would have liked inserting sample xsl and css files along the
	generator but I couldn't find or guess how to do that. I did not
	encounter any compilation problem, which I find strange given
	the differences between stable and devel versions usually.

	License is now Apache and I inserted it in the source. I also
	added a JRCS jar to lib/optionnal. Ohh and look at the directory
	layout before unpacking this release !

	Project Page: http://mattam.ath.cx/progs/CVSView.html

			M@t