cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <>
Subject Re: [IMAP Generator] status webapp
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 03:33:56 GMT
On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Bernhard Huber wrote:
> > hi, team
> >
> > some status notes about the MailGenerator.
> >
> > The MailGenerator is dead, long live MailAction!

:( !   My baby!  :)   Oh well, I suppose better things are to come...

> > some quick snapshot of the mail webapp:
> >, and

Geez, you're going to do all my work for me!   Not a bad thing though.
It's looking really good.

> > ah by the way as i have not imap access all the time i wrote an mbox
> > provider for accessing mbox files, downloaded the cocoon-user mboxes,
> > and do testing with these mboxes, but this needs some work as writing
> > an mbox to jisp writer, ....

IMAP is pretty easy to add, I think my IMAPGenerator was committed to CVS
into scratchpad, so check it out if you need any examples.  I'm looking
forward to seeing this stuff in scratchpad soon!

> I love it!!!
> IMAP reading and CVS reading/writing were the things that Cocoon was
> missing. I see very exciting things coming up this year :)

Yep yep.  Semi-OT, I finally checked out the third Cocoon book, and it's
looking stellar... I think Amazon has it on sale.. must pick up... so much
to do and learn, so little time.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message