cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Punte <steven...@yahoo.com>
Subject Is Export to J2EE Environment Possible?
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 20:37:47 GMT

I really like the way Cocoon can export (i.e. publish) to a simple HTML serving environment,
especially since there is very little Cocoon hosting out there.

However, my site containes significant dynamic behavior, pipelines, etc..

Would it somehow be possible to bundle cocoon plus the applicaiton into one single WAR file
that would operate in any J2EE hosting environment?  It would probably be a big file: cocoon
+ xerces + xalan + app + yada + yada + yada.  However, it would sure open the door to a lot
more shared hosting solutions.

Steve Punte

steve@candlelightsoftware.com