cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: XML Schema validation for sitemap
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 08:33:38 GMT
Thanks, i added your changes to CVS. Please be aware that
there has not been much activity with that W3C Schema for
Cocoon Sitemap. The last changes were about 7 months ago.
In the meantime there has been various work with the
RELAX NG grammar at WEB_INF/entities/sitemap-v06.rng
The two grammars may easily be out-of-sync.

If possible, next time please add your patches to Bugzilla,
as your important work may easily get lost if you just
send notification to the mailing list.

--David