cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <kpiroum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XML Schema validation for sitemap
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:46:58 GMT
From: "David Crossley" <crossley@indexgeo.com.au>

Thanks David for appling this patch!

> Thanks, i added your changes to CVS. Please be aware that
> there has not been much activity with that W3C Schema for
> Cocoon Sitemap. The last changes were about 7 months ago.
> In the meantime there has been various work with the
> RELAX NG grammar at WEB_INF/entities/sitemap-v06.rng
> The two grammars may easily be out-of-sync.

There were no need to make changes to it (except maybe the pipeline -> pipe)
that's why there's no much activity on it.

The sitemap Schema was validating correctly almost every sitemap in Cocoon
sources and it also handled several incorrect situations like generators
before readers, etc. I've made it draft because it was not very correct from
the point of view of W3C Schema spec and patches are always welcome!

--
  Konstantin