cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Timothy Larson" <Tdlar...@ci.canton.oh.us>
Subject [BUGFIX] Cocoon-2.1, Saxon-7.3.1, XSP pages
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 18:56:15 GMT
I solved my problem with Cocoon-2.1, Saxon-7.3.1, and XSP pages,
without breaking support for Xalan.

In the file:
  xml-cocoon\src\java\org\apache\cocoon\components\language\markup\xsp\java\xsp.xsl
I did these two steps to allow the generated java source code for XSP pages to compile
without errors:

Step 1:

To stop the namespaces from the "xsp.xsl" stylesheet from being
inserted at the top of the generated java source file I added the line:

  exclude-result-prefixes="xsp XSLTExtension"

To make this:

  <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
                xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
                xmlns:XSLTExtension="org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSLTExtension"
                exclude-result-prefixes="xsp XSLTExtension">

Step 2:

To stop the namespaces from the source XSP document from landing in the "generate()" function
I changed the <xsl:copy-of select="."/> elements the <xsl:value-of select="."/>
elements in the
xsp:init-page and xsp:exit-page code in the generate() function:

            <!-- Do any user-defined necessary initializations -->
            <xsl:for-each select="xsp:init-page">
              <xsl:value-of select="."/>
            </xsl:for-each>

            <!-- Do any user-defined necessary clean-ups -->
            <xsl:for-each select="xsp:exit-page">
              <xsl:value-of select="."/>
            </xsl:for-each>

Would you do any verification you need and check these changes into CVS please?

Tim