cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: OT: Announcement: Cocoon Stammtisch @ Frankfurt
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 22:44:27 GMT

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, Marcus Crafter wrote:

> 	Anyone else like to add anything ?

Think that's a pretty fair summary! Another vote of thanks to Michael
Hartle for a great evening of German beer, good food, beer, conversation
and beer! Even though the UK contingent felt pretty rough this morning, we
definitely enjoyed the opportunity for high bandwidth discussions.

We'd be happy to host something in London in January, but I also don't
mind heading further afield -- I've never visited Italy, hint hint! ;-)

Andrew.