cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Board Resolution for the creation of Cocoon PMC (Matthew as a PMC member?)
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 16:03:49 GMT
On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> On Wednesday 27 November 2002 15:18, Steven Noels wrote:
> >. . .
> > I'm all +millions to propose and vote non-code contributing members of
> > this community as 'committers honoris causa'.
> >. . .
>
> Thanks for being with me! (despite the fact that Matthew was joking ;-).
>
> I think this needs to be discussed at some point, maybe not right now in the
> middle of the PMC move, but still.

I'm not sure the ASF board needs a fixed list of PMC members that take the
responsability. I'm also in favor of having *all* active committer in the
PMC.

We can simply use a list in CVS xdoc where each committer can be part of
the PMC by mention her/his name into that list (or remove it if she/he
likes to get off) to make it a bit more formal if needed.

Giacomo