cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "John Morrison" <john.r.morri...@ntlworld.com>
Subject RE: Handing over Cocoon Bean code
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2002 13:30:47 GMT
> From: Nicola Ken Barozzi [mailto:nicolaken@apache.org]
> >> Suggestion: org.apache.cocoon.environment.bean
> >
> > Why? I don't see a cocoon bean as part of the environment.
>
> Stefano, please excuse me, but you keep asking questions and I don't see
> many concrete examples from you (either). It's difficult for me to keep
> track of all the discussions and reply to all your questions. Please
> help me find solutions and counterproposals. My energy is not infinite,
> please help me.
>
> I could ask you, then what do you think a cocoon bean would look like?

I don't think it's the bean's interface he's questioning, I *believe*
he's questioning why the bean should be part of the environment package.

*shrug* I'd have thought that the bean would become rather more
central with an instance being created by o.a.c.Main.java and
o.a.c.servlet.*Servlet.java

but I don't have any time (at all :( ) to commit atm.

J.