cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject What's a Stammtisch?
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 13:05:20 GMT
I thought some people might be dying to know "what's a Stammtisch"? So here
is my contribution for today - and it has nothing to do with Cocoon :-)

The German word for Stammtisch translates into a "table reserved for
regulars". Mostly this is a table in a restaurant or pub that is marked with
a particular sign. It is a no-no to sit at that table if you do not belong
to the "regulars". And if you don't know whether you are a regular - then
you probably aren't :-).

See you in Frankfurt

Matthew (aka #600).

--
Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de