cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject [RT]: PropertyContainer (aka InputModule)
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:06:24 GMT

to get some basis for discussion about the move of the
InputModules from the Cocoon.xconf to the sitemap
I checked in a proposal in o.a.c.sitemap.

I named this concept PropertyContainer (great, isn't it?)
The idea is to declare the property containers in the
sitemap in the components section:

   <map:property-container name="request-param"

Chaining of containers is also customizable:
   <map:property-container name="my-container"

The usage works like the "old" InputModules: {my-container:skin}.

I only added the interfaces for discussion, it's not integrated in the
sitemap yet.

What do you think?

Carsten Ziegeler
Open Source Group, S&N AG