cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject RE: Bug 13344 (SQLTransformer) still open
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 10:59:03 GMT
Carsten,

since I already provided the code to patch this bug, and since there is no better solution
(so far), would you mind terribly
commiting that code to the CVS repository ?

I'd be gladly doing it myself, but I'm not a committer.

Best regards,

P.S.
Take this as a suggestion, not an obligation :)

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org