cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject RE: Released 2.0.4
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 14:03:24 GMT

Steven Noels wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> > Can someone else please update our website? I'm not able
> > to do this before monday, 16th. Thanks!
>  From what I see on daedalus, you didn't put the dist in the mirror'able
> /www/ directory. Since Cocoon is quite
> big, we should go and fix that ASAP. I did it yesterday for Forrest and
> left a crude redirect at
> Cfr. the recent mirroring discussion on infrastructure@a.o and:
> -
> -
> If that crude redirect is OK (i.e. we might break old direct links like
> - but the main redirect
> will work), I can do it.
> But since you send the mail just now, maybe we should wait until a week
> or so, to not interfere with the eager users starting their download
> right now.
I first wanted to wait for the end of the discussion ;)

Ok, I set it up, but did not use a link. Instead I copied the files!
I know that this is not the right solution, but should first think
how we link to the mirror section before we do it - and with the
copy we have everything set up - it's not nice so.

Perhaps we can discuss this over the next days and you can change
the setup then as I'm will not have a ssh access next week - sniff.

Carsten Ziegeler
Open Source Group, S&N AG

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: