cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [SHOWSTOPPER?] Mixed sessions
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 16:39:15 GMT

Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
> >Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> >

> >>Is it problem with 2.1 or 2.0.4? If with 2.1, why 2.0.4 release
> >>is affected?
> >>

> >It's a problem with both.
> >

> Gotcha.
>
> Is it due to your recent fixes in env/env stack/etc?

Yes/No - depends :)

Ok, more precisly: With the fixes the environment stack handling
seems to work perfectly now :) - but unfortunately there seem
to be other parts not related to the fixes which now break
because they are running with a working environment.

After some investigations from Volker and his crew it seems
that the problem lies in the extra thread handling of the
portal engine. For each coplet a sub thread is started.
He will report on this as soon as he has results - I
currently started with a solution on this and if this is
really the problem, we can make the release tomorrow at last.

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler
Open Source Group, S&N AG