cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject RE: Bug 13344 (SQLTransformer) still open
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 09:19:56 GMT

Hi Luca,

in general you're right that we should try to fix a known bug
before a release. But if we can't fix the bug in time due to
resource limits etc., we shouldn't delay the release only
for one single bug. So I agree that this is not a showstopper.

I currently have no solution and no time to think about it.
But as it's open source, everyone can fix it :)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message