cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "eklavya jain" <ekl_j...@hotmail.com>
Subject Beginner
Date Thu, 26 Dec 2002 14:35:51 GMT
is Eklavya .Have been using tomcat for a couple of months and have recently have just gone
through the sub projects of Jakarta&nbsp; and have found them very intresting .</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>I needed some basic help.It would be nice if some one could
help me out...<BR>I have heard of Struts and Coocoon and have found them very intresting
.<BR>Now what I would like to know that when sould I use Struts and when Coocoon , I
want to know the similirities and the difference between the two.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>It would be nice if some one could help me out..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>With Regards<BR>Eklavya</FONT></DIV></div><br
clear=all><hr>Protect your PC - <a href="http://g.msn.com/8HMVEN/2024">Click
here</a> for McAfee.com VirusScan Online </html>