cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <>
Subject Re: current status of global input module / variables
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:45:01 GMT

On Thursday, Dec 19, 2002, at 09:14 Europe/London, Konstantin Piroumian

> From: "Geoff Howard" <>
>> Update: It works fine.  I had to try so many different variations on
>> the
>> configuration first that I had gotten turned around.
> Strange... AFAIR, we've agreed to deprecate or even remove
> 'global-parameters' from the sitemap in favour of Input modules. I
> think
> that what you are looking for is the XMLModule. You'll find a sample in
> /webapp/samples/modules (C2.1-dev).

Is it possible to use the XMLModule in such a way that values from the
XML conf file can be overridden by request parameters?

I tried using Input Modules before, but always got strange errors from
the sitemap.

Thanks for any help.

regards Jeremy

To unsubscribe, e-mail: