cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hugo Burm" <hu...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Beans and Hibernate (RE: Handing over Cocoon Bean code)
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:15:33 GMT

Hello Upayavira,

Can you email me the code? (only two holidays left...)
I am playing with Hibernate (http://hibernate.bluemars.net
http://hibernate.sourceforge.net) to make beans persistent.
Anyone else used Hibernate in combination with Cocoon?

Thanks

Hugo Burm
hugob@datagram.nl

-----Original Message-----
From: Upayavira [mailto:uv@upaya.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 1:26 PM
To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Handing over Cocoon Bean code

Dear All,

I have got a prototype CocoonBean that I would like to make available. A few
questions:

1) I have used my own package names, but would like to use org.apache.cocoon
ones.
What is the process for deciding these?

2) If my code consists of a number of Java files, can I submit a bug to
Bugzilla? Does
the bean go into the sandbox, and does the sandbox require a different
packagename?

3) Presumably, not being a Committer, I need someone with Commit priveledges
commit my code for me?

Thanks for your help. I hope you'll like what I've done so far.

When I've successfully handed over my work so far, I've got further things I
want to
implement to improve this bean.

Regards, Upayavira