cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Suhail M Ahmed <ilya...@mac.com>
Subject Cocoon-dev and Apple JDK1.4.1RC6
Date Sat, 14 Dec 2002 11:45:20 GMT
Hi,

I checked out the latest Cocoon version from the CVS, build it on OS X
using JDK1.4.1 RC6. The build went okay. However when I try to access
the home page, I get the following condition

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
org.apache.cocoon.CascadingIOException:
org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The output format must
have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xslt}content-handler' property!:
org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The output format must
have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xslt}content-handler' property!\

Source and Sender org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

I did follow the instructions related to copying the jars to the
endorsed folder. Cocoon 2.0.4 seems to work fine with RC6, so I suppose
the problem is with the CVS version. Is it a bug?

cheers
Suhail