cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsber...@stjude.org>
Subject RE: [Proposal] A little reworking of the Cocoon Command Line
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:38:19 GMT
> This for me, being able to publish Cocoon based sites by FTP is a bit of a
holy grail.
> For the personal projects I work on, all of which are now based upon
Cocoon, I have
> to use cheap servers that cannot run Java, and thus cannot run Cocoon.
Therefore, FTP
> is the only way.

I can't comment on whether your proposed code changes make sense (although
they look reasonable to me).  However, I could also use similar
functionality for a couple of non-work related sites that I maintain.  I'd
personally like to encourage you to give the changes you propose a go...