cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject Re: Profiling Cocoon for cheapskates
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 17:23:51 GMT
Jeremy,

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm making fair use of a selection of the
unit testing tools you've mentioned, but I haven't seen the book which
does sound worth a read.  However, I was really looking for some more
objective testing (in the subjective/objective sense of the word!) to
throw up those unexpected, un-unit-tested bits of code used in-context.

Failing on the free side, today I've been trying out jprofiler:
	<http://www.ej-technologies.com/products/jprofiler/overview.html>
which is not cheap, but it's better than most.

So far I'm quite impressed.  I was up an running profiling my code in
Cocoon in Tomcat within minutes of downloading my trial.

Stuart.