cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build system problems on OS/X 10.2.3 ( Re: Pipeline Symmetry and XQuery, XSLT2.0. etc.)
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:24:20 GMT

Jeremy Quinn wrote:

>>     ./build.sh -debug -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes
>> -Dinclude.scratchpad.libs=yes webapp
>

> well .... I tried this and it compiles fine (!?!)
> go figure ..... ;-}

If you have problems again, don't hesitate to send me what has happened
on screen, eventually with a -debug .

The build system can be a bit flack lately because of the mixed
available-conditional VS blocks, and the changes in place because of the
blocks stuff.

Thanks for feedback on this in advance.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -