cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Cocoon Sandbox?
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2002 09:36:12 GMT

Bernhard Huber wrote:
> hi,
> fyi i'm just working on MailGenerator, as there are some other people
> working on this kind of stuff
[...]

I have not yet committed the current mail patched because of a dilemma I
hope you guys can help me solve.

I can put it in the Cocoon scratchpad, and have it committable only by
core committers, or put it in cocoon-apps, and have the authors come in
with a lower barrier to entry.

But then, is it an app? Souldn't it be a block? Same question for the
new CVS stuff. What about a more open sandbox? What about a Cocoon
blocks CVS? What about....

Please help, tell me what to do, I'm confused...

             - verba volant, scripta manent -