cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] CVSView, a server-side CVS repository generator.
Date Sun, 29 Dec 2002 10:32:17 GMT

Matthieu Sozeau wrote:
> Hi!
>
> 	I've been working on this lately and finally got it reach a
> 	distributable state and invite (urge!) you to try it. CVSView
> 	has the same basic functionnalities as the ViewCVS CGI, is generic
> 	(i.e. it just generates metadata about the repository's contents)
> 	and even documented! It requires both jakarta-ORO and the JRCS
> 	package currently in the jakarta commons sandbox.
>
> 	Tried only with 2.0.2 on GNU/Linux.
>
> 	Project page at: http://mattam.ath.cx/progs/CVSView.html

AWESOME!

Excellent, exactly what Cocoon lacked and needed! And you use JRCS, so
it's multi-repository!

Very well done, and it seems also quite simple. Geez, I still am
surprised by the power of Cocoon after all these years ;-)

But... errr... it's GPL licensed :-(

Wouldn't you want to donate it to us so we can make a nice block out of
it (hint hint - nudge nudge)?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -