cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HSSFSerializer - Extensions?
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2002 19:39:05 GMT
My thought would be to make the changes acceptable but not required and
notify the gnumeric folks
(http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnumeric-list) about the
extensions.  They might be interested in
implementing them.  For the actually SCHEMA, create a different schema
based on the original and mark
files which use the extensions as being compliant to that schema and not
the one hosted at/by gnumeric...

-Andy