cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: [Proposal] XMLForm: Data Provider
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2002 09:47:48 GMT
Konstantin Piroumian wrote:
> The instance:<xforms:instance xmlns="" id="orderform">
>   <orderForm>
>     <shipTo>
>       <firstName>John</firstName>
>     </shipTo>
>   </orderForm>
> </xforms:instance>

I hope this comment is not completely off: I have checked in a transformer
that extracts an (arbitrary) fragment and stores it (as DOM) using an
output
module. This can be used to extract form instance data. Coincidently, it
is called
SimpleFormInstanceExtractionTransformer ;-)

Actually, I'm planning to look into XMLForms over the hollidays. I would
really
like it if it were possible to not write a bean for every form. But this
might be possible
already only that I don't know....

	Chris.
--