cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [IMAPGenerator] Any interest?
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:18:47 GMT
Tony Collen wrote:
> I have the startings of an IMAPGenerator which (surprise) connects to an
> IMAP mail server and downloads a list of messages. Eventually I'd like to
> turn it into part of a Cocoon-based webmail app of some sort.
>
> I plan on implementing message downloading, etc, soon.  Is anyone
> interested in adding it to scratchpad?

I'm very interested. It's something I had in my mind since long time
ago. I still haven't figured out exactly, however, if it's better to
have a Generator or a Source (using the Mozilla Imap URI scheme) for
IMAP: I tend to prefer the second, but I really don't know what's best.

Anyway, expect some help from me on that. :-)

Ciao,

--
Gianugo