cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2.1] - About components lookup and release....
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 01:58:38 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Thanks Stefano.
>
> I think this is a very important issue. I am glad that my voice is listen
> from you.

I try to listen to everybody, expecially when they criticize. The nice
(IMO) thing about this community is that this is an attitude that is
shared by many if not all.

> I know I am too new to this project but I think my experience
> can helps a little too.

Nobody is too new to help.

> Please sorry for my english. I know sometimes it looks strong, but this is
> the only way I can write what i mean. I learned it in the net.

You don't have to be sorry for your english. I am sorry that we can't
let everybody use their native language, but this is the way it is and
english seems like the better communication solution.

> I am reading the book of Carsten and Matthew for 2nd time. Now with more
> experience to try to get some more tips that can helps to improve Cocoon.
> As soon as I will find new issues I will post it here.

Any help (as well as criticism) will be appreciated, not only by me but
from everybody around here. So, don't be shy :)