cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: New blocks on the block and fixes to the build
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 01:14:36 GMT

Tony Collen wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Dec 2002, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>>For me it's ok. In the future I will move the build system to download
>>the jars from the net instead of CVS if we will all agree, but in the
>>meantime it seems like the best solution.
>>More down to earth... where is it?
> It's created when you configure PHP with --with-java and --with-servlet.
> I suppose this is also a good time to bring up the fact that the PHP
> Servlet doesn't actually work.

That's what I feared. All this block stuff is indeed clearing a lot of
cruft. Someone wants to follow-up and fix it. If not, I'll have to
declare it unmanaged and move it somewhere else, maybe in scratchpad.

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: