cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject New blocks on the block and fixes to the build
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 00:29:47 GMT

As some have noticed there was a glitch in the block build system that
made samples and mocks needed if a block has requested it, for all the
following ones. This was due to Ant immutable properties: once set, they
remain set. It's not fixed.

I've also renamed module.xml to project-info.xml as decided here, and
made 4 new blocks: bsf, html, php and lucene.

For Lucene I've included the Lucene transformer that was in scratchpad,
please let me know if there are objections.

The html block now relies on jTidy but we can base it later on nekohtml.
  Thet's why it's called html and not tidy.

Finally, the php block. Mock objects are missing, so I've commented it
out in properties.xml for the build. Anyone can help on this?
(mail of initial checkin)
http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-June/000120.html

             - verba volant, scripta manent -