cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Johann Romefort <romef...@club-internet.fr>
Subject Instrumentation Client in Cocoon
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 17:50:04 GMT
Hi,

I try to use the instrument-client in excalibur to monitor my Cocoon
instance however I came across
some troubles to connect the client to cocoon.
I made a checkout from jakarta-avalon-excalibur, and compiled the
instrument-client classes, and
the altrmi client classes. Then I enabled Instrumentation of Cocoon
components in WEB-INF/web.xml
and I can see output of the instrumentation in generated
cocoon.sampledata file. Howver I am not able
to connect the GUI client through altrmi on port 15555. I checked port
information in instrumentation.xconf
and all seems correct, and no exception is thrown.

Any clue ?

Thanks in advance

Johann