cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Re: How to use serlvet as generator in the cocoon pipeline
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:05:00 GMT
Hy,

I can give you an answer to the first question:
Cocoon does not support session preserving, but i
need this and i am about starting a project together
with some of the cocoon experts in this field.

Currenlty there are three and a half options:

1.) enhance the webproxy generator
2.) explicitly use HTTPClient submodule
3.) create an axis based solution

The half option is simply to enhance the
underlying URLSource to maintain session state.
I say "half", because i am not a cocoon developer and
the idea just came to my mind. I have no response on
this idea yet, but as far asa i can see from the sources,
this could be a super light weight option...

The solution will hopefully be worked out until the
the end of this week, although i won't promise anything
here for now ;-)

As soon as there is some valuable result, i will post
a message to this list.

regards, Hussayn