cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject SourceCredential in scratchpad
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2002 23:13:59 GMT
I'm working (finally!) to clean up the XMLDB stuff, moving it into a
separate block and fixing the authentication issue. While on the way I
found out that I needed an object to store the authentication data, and
browsing over scratchpad I found exactly what I needed made by Stephan
some time ago (o.a.c.components.source.helpers.SourceCredential), so I
don't want to reinvent the wheel.

Stephan: is it OK for you to move that class in the main trunk? It's
pretty general and straightforward, and I think it would be useful for
every Source requiring authentication. I don't know if you are still
working on it, since I'see it's part of a bigger picture, I just don't
want to duplicate code with the very same functionalities...

LMK,

--
Gianugo Rabellino