cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Miles Elam <>
Subject Doc Request
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 18:19:06 GMT
Would it be possible to mark the documentation at points with version
info?  I wasted a few hours the other day trying to get the
DirectoryGenerator to get exclusions and date formats working to no
avail.  After a while, I finally went into the source and saw that these
options weren't implemented in the release version;  They are only in
2.1/HEAD CVS.  There is nothing on the Cocoon homepage that mentions this.

If I didn't know Java, I wasn't comfortable with browsing source, source
wasn't available because someone else set up Cocoon for me, or didn't
look to see CVS HEAD, I'd be screwed.

I know there are other documentation issues, but most of them are
related to a lack of documentation.  Here the docs simply don't reflect
the current release.

Perhaps a version number in a top corner mentioning which release it
first appeared a la J2SE documentation?

- Miles

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: