cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XMLDB psuedo Proptocol in cocoon2.0.4 failure in registering driv er DatabaseImpl.
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:04:34 GMT
Subrahmanya, Noida wrote:
> Hi,
>   I am using SocratesXML ( now onwards called as TotalXML) as database. I am
> able to run application in 2.0.3.
> Does any changes required for 2.0.4?

Not that I'm aware of. DatabaseManager is shared among the XML:DB
components (well... not exactly, but you get the idea), so there should
be no problem in referencing a registered database from a different class.

I'm currently dowloading the Socrated stuff... 67MB to go. If it's an
easy install I'll see what I can do to help you out with that.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino