cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bernhard Huber <berni_hu...@a1.net>
Subject Re: [Proposal] A little reworking of the Cocoon Command Line
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 21:01:33 GMT
Hi,

> There are two levels to Main.java functionality:
>  1. Process one request
>  2. Process multiple requests, using multiple starting URLs and/or
> crawling.

I'm currently working on a SourceLinkStatusGenerator, it's like
LinkStatus but it will only generate links inside of cocoon,
launching a processor.process inside of the generator.

this way you have all the links available and use the cocoon sitemap
to define further processing steps for each link.

I hope to donate it soon, after some more testing....

bye bernhard