cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OT: Announcement: Cocoon Stammtisch @ Frankfurt
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:04:52 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Would be great if you posted pictures of the event with some notes of
> the discussions that took place.
>
> I know I'm a pain in the ass, but you know, I think it would be fair for
> those (me!) who, for a reason or another, can never make it to Frankfurt :)

OK, I have a few pictures, but I haven't got (shame on me!) a suitable
place to set up a mini-site.

I just put the ones I got on http://cvs.apache.org/~gianugo/stammtisch, but:

1. don't hold your breath, it's just a very small set.

2. the photo will remain there for just a couple of days, I don't want
infrastructure@apache.org to run after me, so...

3. if someone is doing something better (doesn't take that much ;-))
feel free to grab the photos and put them on line somewhere.

As per the notes, how about a Wiki page on that?

Have fun,

--
Gianugo