cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: [C2.1] Error in flow samples
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 16:52:10 GMT
Marcus Crafter wrote:
> Hi Ugo,
>
> 	Are you still experiencing this problem ? The prefs example works
> 	fine in my environment (which latest patches are those that you
> 	mention?).
>
> 	Cheers,
>
> 	Marcus

Yes, I still have the problem, even after I made a cvs update and
recompiled everything. I'm using JDK 1.4.1 under Tomcat 4.1.12, Solaris
8, by the way.

However, if I'm the only one who has this problem, it's not something to
be worried about, since *my* own code using Flow works (apart from being
unable to pass objects more complex than strings to pages, but that's a
different problem).

In any case, I was referring to the patch attached by Michael Melhem to
Bug 14903 [1] and that I mistakenly attributed to Ovidiu.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://www.beblogging.com/blog/