cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Changes made to flow system.js
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 13:19:33 GMT
Marcus Crafter wrote:

>Hi Troops!
>
>	Hope all is well.
>
>	I've just checked in BZ#14903 which changes the names of the flow sendPage* functions
as previously discussed in the 'flow wishlist' thread.

>	Unfortunately the change is *not* backwards compatible so please be careful and update
any flow code you might have locally after updating.

>	The changes are:
>
>	sendPage() becomes sendPageAndWait()
>	sendPageAndContinue() becomes sendPage()
>
>	The last one is the tricky one because the method names are essentially swapped.

Just some thoughts (sorry if this already has been discussed, I may have
missed it) : why not keeping the "sendPageAndContinue" ?

This would remove any ambiguity that may be attached to the somewhat
imprecise "sendPage".

Sylvain