cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Compile problem (HEAD)
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 10:22:52 GMT


Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> 
> BUILD FAILED
> file:/home/andy/opensource/cocoon/xml-cocoon2/build.xml:1310: 
> IOException: java.io.IOException: XPath (/cocoon/input-modules) returned 
> not one node, but 0 nodes
> Total time: 1 minute 22 seconds
> [andy@localhost xml-cocoon2]$
> 
> So I checked out, and ran the build.sh clean compile installwar 'd
> 
> got that.
> 
> Tried copying the xml libs per the instructions...
> 
> same error.
> 
> Any ideas?

The first time I build I get the error.
The second time it works.
Then I did a build clean.
Then it still works.

Then I deleted the build dir by hand and did a build installwar.

Oops, it breaks on the prepare-webapp target... I'm looking into it.

-- 
Nicola Ken Barozzi                   nicolaken@apache.org
             - verba volant, scripta manent -
    (discussions get forgotten, just code remains)
---------------------------------------------------------------------


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: cocoon-dev-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
For additional commands, email: cocoon-dev-help@xml.apache.org


Mime
View raw message