cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <>
Subject [Proposal] Implementing XMLForm with Flow
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 08:35:44 GMT
Premise #1: XMLForm has great support for XForms and validation, but it
uses butt-ugly actions for implementing the Control part of MVC.

Premise #2: Control Flow rocks as an MVC (or MVC+) controller.

Conclusion: let's reimplement XMLForm using Flow as the controller and
get rid of those actions.

Plan of action: familiarize myself with both frameworks (I just started
using flow) and their internals, then start designing and coding. I have
a couple weeks' vacation starting Jan 1st and it would be nice to have
some nice OS project to work on ;-).

Ivelin, Ovidiu (and everybody else), what do you think?

Ugo Cei -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message