cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject [Proposal] Implementing XMLForm with Flow
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 08:35:44 GMT
Premise #1: XMLForm has great support for XForms and validation, but it
uses butt-ugly actions for implementing the Control part of MVC.

Premise #2: Control Flow rocks as an MVC (or MVC+) controller.

Conclusion: let's reimplement XMLForm using Flow as the controller and
get rid of those actions.

Plan of action: familiarize myself with both frameworks (I just started
using flow) and their internals, then start designing and coding. I have
a couple weeks' vacation starting Jan 1st and it would be nice to have
some nice OS project to work on ;-).

Ivelin, Ovidiu (and everybody else), what do you think?

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://www.beblogging.com/blog/