cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject jsp block with mock objects
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 17:57:41 GMT

I've committed the jsp block with the use of mock objects (in the
"mocks" dir of the block). The build with mock objects simply checks if
there are classes in that dir, compiles them before the block, and uses
those classes in the classpath for the compilation of the block. They
don't figure in the resulting block jar.

The mock objects I out in are hand-made and really suck. I put them in
because I don't have weblogic and I needed to put the classes to make
compilation not break.

Whoever has those jars please make correct mock objects or send the jar
to me so I'll create it. Option 1 is highly appreciated ;-)

The mock4blocks build system is available to all blocks, just add them
in the "mocks" dir of that block.

Please report eventual problems.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -