cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The organization of xml.apache.org
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 01:06:20 GMT

> What I like most about such a proposal is that it is completely up to
> the commiters to decide whether they want opt in or opt out.
>
> What do others think?

It continues to sound reasonable to me, but I'd personally like to see
the Jakarta "brand" continue.  Not sure how to *do* that...
I don't think the same applies to XML.    Note that I asked like the
tapestry guys "want to be top level" and it was "well no one will
find us there, we want Jakarta"...   They're probably right quite
honestly.  Half the people I know barely know there is an XML.apache.org...

-Andy