cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Include Jetty in Cocoon CVS
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 00:14:53 GMT

Morrison, John wrote:
> From: Bernhard Huber [mailto:berni_huber@a1.net]
>
> hi,
> i've tried it already.
> it's quite easy taking the forrest jetty setting as blue-print.

Done (there and here ;-)

> jetty as much as i 've experienced is quite fast, and needs
> less memory.

Yes, it's very nice for testing and embedding, like in this case.

> mapping the cocoon's webapp to uri / gives some weird link problems.
> the cocoon webapplication seems to prefer to be mapped to /cocoon,
> or at least to some other none / only servlet uri.
>
> Would be worth fixing this (when?) jetty is part of the release...

The problem is there now for everyone to see...

  build run
  http://localhost:8888/

On my computer also the samples are having problems, but that's also in
Tomcat...

>>you have my +1
>
> Mine too; +1.

Enjoy :-)

Let's see if we like it, if not we can always zap it before the 2.1 release.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -