cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OT: Summary: Cocoon Stammtisch @ Frankfurt
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2002 19:03:32 GMT
Michael Hartle wrote:
> Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
>
>> Michael Hartle wrote:
>>
>>> * When: As a date for the Stammtisch, we more or less settled on
>>> December, 9th; we might even have some guests from the UK (Andrew
>>> Savory), Belgium (Steven Noels) and perhaps Italy (Nicola Ken Barozzi).
>>

>> I'm trying to make it too, if it's not too late. No promises ATM, but
>> I'd be happy to join you if there is some room left. :-)
>

> Well, whereever 15 people can sit down, eat and have a chat, there is
> sufficient place for 16 - yes, we just have arrived at 16 people; I will
> put your name next to Nicola's, as he did not promise to come either :-)

OK, here is the final confirmation: I've just booked the flight and the
hotel for both me and Nicola. We'll be in Frankfurt in the late morning
and we'll be staying at the Ibis Friedensbruecke. We'll badly need
directions to get in touch with you guys, so if someone is volunteering
to sort us out once in Frankfurt, just send me an email and I'll hand
you my cell phone number.

Also: we're flying back in the late evening on the 10th. If someone is
available for a chat and a stroll in Frankfurt the next morning (or even
for Monday afternoon), it would be great. :-)

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino