cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Change in <esql:more-results> for postgresql
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2002 02:05:35 GMT
Hi Torsten:

I am also using:

<esql:use-limit-clause/>
<esql:skip-rows>1</esql:skip-rows>
<esql:max-rows>4</esql:max-rows>

You have no way to trigger the <esql:more-result> tag.

Currently in my test DB on PostgreSQL there are more that 8,000 rows and
this does not trigger the <esql:more-results> tag. As you can see I setted
the <esql:maxrows> to 4.

This is why I started thinking about this issue and suggested the
workaround. I think the solutions is not too ugly because is better to get
5 rows in a resultset than 8,000 or more, just to get the row number 5 and
trigger the <esql:more-results> tag.

Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Torsten Curdt dijo: